This demonstration scene features a building (ground and first floor + sidewalk) and a Mini Cooper, all modeled in Rhino and converted into the POV-Ray mesh2 format;
It is the background for all the images in the Variations series
- The building was inspired by a real building in Edinburgh, Scotland, and features textures derived from digital photographs of the walls of the Edinburgh Castle. The texture of the metal door was taken in Paris.
- The car was created as an exercise in complex modeling in Rhino. It is adapted from a Japanese version of the car and may not correspond to a real model. Note that the model is far from accurate and has several glaring mistakes.
The file contains:
- The complete POV-Ray scene file to recreate the scene below
- The Mini Cooper model, which contains a half car (to be duplicated and mirrored) and non-symmetrical elements such as the license plate, the driving wheel and other interior elements. The wheels can be animated and posed.
- The building model, which also contains elements that must be duplicated.
- The sidewalk model
- The textures and height fields (pavement)
The Mini Cooper model is also available here in OBJ and Cinema 4D formats.
This 3D object was used in the following pictures :
Creative Commons License By Attribution