Oyonale - 3D art and graphic experiments
Last date before the end of the world
Artwork created in 1998
- Renderer: POV-Ray
- The idea for this picture came in front of a painting by the contemporary Belgian painter Pierre Alechinsky, that shows some sort of coloured grid. The vision of a chaotic hill with characters on the top came to me immediately.
- There are around 20 different objects taken from previous scenes. For instance, the pipes come from The
Swing and the lights come from Evolution.
- The cars are meshes found a long time ago on the Net. The Chevy 57 was originally translated to POV-Ray
by Keith Rule.
- The objects are displayed on an ascending spiral. Each object has its own texture that depends from its position in the spiral.
- The picture is overdetailed for a 800 x 600 rendering and was made for a big size print.